Smartphone Apps

Merrilee
Administrator
Smartphone Apps
I’m sure most of you have smartphones, and many of you probably have a favorite app you use to manipulate your photos. If you’ve got a great photo or drawing app you like, please share!

My Smartphone Apps

Hyunchung
This post was updated on .
1. "Photowonder" is my favorite app for editing pictures.
I like to put several pictures of a certain event into a single screen.
This app helps me to do like it(below)

1.png
2.png
photowonder.jpg

2. "B612" is a app recommended by my high-school student.
It is the number one app for editing pictures in 52contries.
I am sure that most of you already know this app
This app makes the picture possible for adding some kind of costume.
Although I do not normally want to manipulate pictures, sometimes I use this app for fun.

B612.jpg

by Hyunchung

Re: Smartphone Apps

Hyunsook June Yoon
Stephanie, I am so impressed by what you have done.  I am not as tech-savvy as you but I will definitely try "photowonder". The smartphone app I use the most is "layout" from instagram. It is pretty simple app but you can throw in a few photos (maximum 9 photos) and create a new image. Something like this.
spring

The good points are it is free and super easy to use but it does not offer other functions.

Re: Smartphone Apps

Sunny Seuyeun Park
PicsArt is my favorite app since I like to make several pictures a collage.
This is a collage of what I ate during my stays in the U.S.

Re: Smartphone Apps

Gwang-Hun An
Hey guys.
Aside from Smartphone Apps, I know one website about GIF file making.
Go check this out. ezgif.com
We don't need to install the installation file.
Just upload the image and make them gif file.
We can make gif file very quick.

Re: Smartphone Apps

Choi Kyong A
This post was updated on .
I also use photowonder app same as Hyunchung.
It's really simple and convenient to follow the each step
and all user can edit their photo easily.
We can make pretty frames or add the special effect
so that sometimes we can get plastic surgery effect^^

Re: Smartphone Apps

Hyunsook June Yoon
Alex, I will definitely try that website and Sunny it's 11:25 pm and I am suddenly so hungry. kkk

Sunny's pic

Hyunchung
I agree with June
Sunny's picture makes me more starving.
by Hyunchung

Re: Smartphone Apps

Hyunchung
Marina^^ Photowonder always give us free plastic surgery
The app is useful, and very simple to facilitate it.
I am glad you join the photowonder.
by Hyunchung

Re: Smartphone Apps

Choi Kyong A
wow~~Sunny, I'm also so hugry^^
It shows lots of pictures~~~!!

Re: My Smartphone Apps

Heewon Park
I also use both of them you mentioned~it is very good app to edit the picture conveniently.
Nowadays, I find "Snow" app which is very fun to use. It's main functions are making the image move and adding the decorative stickers automatically by face recognition.

For your information, I attach a photo by using this app with my friend
(I'm sorry it's not a moving picture..^^)

Re: Smartphone Apps

Wookyung Ahn
Bella, it's such an adorable picture you have right there! :):)
I used to use 'Snow' app as well, I had a lot of fun creating silly and ridiculous pics.
Other than 'Snow', 'Camera 360' and 'B612' are my go-to apps.
I'm not good at taking pictures at all especially selfies are my weakest.
However, with help of these two apps I can create fraud pictures of myself if you know what I mean. haha.
Of course, there are pros and cons of the advance of technology.
In this aspect, however, I am up for it and greatly appreciate making myself look presentable. :)