Printable board games

Merrilee
Administrator

If you follow the links below, you will find hundreds of printable games that you can modify and use. Check out several and let us know which one(s) you like and how you’d use them. Also, if you have a chance to modify one, you can upload your modified file here to show us.
http://www.esl-galaxy.com/board.htm
http://bogglesworldesl.com/esl_games.htm
http://www.mes-english.com/games.php
http://havefunteaching.com/activities/games-for-kids/matching-games/
http://www.speakingofspeech.com/uploads/Guess_Who_1.pdf

Re: Printable board games

Hyunsook June Yoon
Hi, everyone! There are so many useful board games that are printable.  I visited a few sites and found a board game template I like. This board game is about daily routine so pretty suitable for middle school English class. However, as always, this board game was not perfect. There were some irrelevant topics such as feeding a horse; it is certainly not a common house choir for students in Korea. I found some images that are blurry and unclear so I made some changes. First one is the original board game and the second one is tailored one. Eight images are different. Can you find them all?

This is the link. http://www.esl-galaxy.com/boardgames/DailyRoutineGameMeuImagens.pdf

Re: Printable board games

Sunny Seuyeun Park
Those sites helped me a lot create my own board game!
All they have plentiful items to inspire me, and I hope it would help other students as well!